The Shine Campaign is a growing community of foundations, faith-based groups and NGOs dedicated to catalyzing investment in access to safe, clean, reliable and affordable energy for all. Together, we are fueling economic development, protecting our planet and transforming lives.
WHAT WE ARE READING
- Women Leaders Call For Action In Response To COVID-19
- Op-Ed: Solar To Spur Continent’s Post-Pandemic Bounce?
- IRENA Urges Governments To Align Economic Stimulus With Sustainability
- Energy Transition Can Add 5.5 Mln Jobs By 2023: Report
Down To Earth
- Is Clean Energy Shutting Out Women?
The Daily Nation
- In Post-Covid Asia, Countries Should Develop Their Own Renewable Energy Capabilities
- US Climate Activists Confront The Movement’s Whiteness Problem
Climate Change News
- Global Renewables Outlook: Energy Transformation 2050
- Last Mile Distribution: State of the Sector Report
Global Distributors Collective
- New Nexus Approach to Powering Development
World Resources Institute
- Three Ways for Impact Investors to Respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
The Bridgespan Group