We think that access to safe, clean, affordable energy is a fundamental right.
But to make this happen for the nearly 800 million people who still lack access to electricity, we must dramatically accelerate the flow of resources for decentralized clean energy projects led by women and communities – whose leadership is indispensable.
That’s our mission.
Our community of values-driven investors is accelerating funding and investing for clean, distributed energy solutions led by local energy champions. Our commitment to energy justice means we prioritize solutions led by women, community members and indigenous people in last mile communities.
Together, we’re defending human rights and protecting the environment. We’re powering homes, healthcare clinics and schools, and fueling sustainable livelihoods and economic development that transforms lives.
WHAT WE ARE READING
- Energizing Finance 2020 SEforALL
- Women Entrepreneurs Are Essential To Last-mile Distribution Of Renewable Energy Technologies pv magazine
- Not Enough Climate Action In Stimulus Plans Eco Business
- We Have To Accelerate Clean Energy Innovation To Curb The Climate Crisis. Here’s How. Vox
- How To Manage Cities In The Post COVID-19 Period? Modern Diplomacy
- The Rise Of Grid-Scale Renewables In Africa African Business
- Financing India’s Clean Energy Transition ORF
- 5 Reasons We Should Be Optimistic About The World’s Clean Energy Future World Economic Forum
- Urgent Renewables Investment Needed To Transition Faster ESI Africa
- Off-Grid Power Takes Off In Africa African Business
- Sustainability Is On The Front Foot In COVID-19 World The Asset
- COVID-19 Impacts Investors’ Energy Strategies In Africa African Business
- Air Pollution: Locked Down By COVID-19 But Not Arrested World Economic Forum
- Green Energy Ratchets Up Power During Coronavirus Pandemic Reuters
- Africa’s Distributed Energy Resources Dominated By Overseas Players ESI Africa
- A Just Post-Pandemic Transition Eco Business
- UN SDG 7 Publications Urge Enhanced Energy Action Amidst Global Pandemic IISD
- Business Briefs: Last Mile Rural Distribution Startup Frontier Markets Announces $2.25M in Funding DevDiscourse